Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back to the Future

I spent part of the weekend up in Flushing, Michigan working on new recordings for In Civilian Clothing. Those guys and I have history. They're the first band I ever produced, way back in '01, when I had just gotten my first ProTools rig and needed some rats to do tests on. We ended up making a full record together eventually, which was released a few years ago. I love those guys (Leslea, Troy, Clay and Chris) and the hang is always first-class.

Troy is their multi-instrumentalist and owns a house out in the country where he lives with his beautiful family. It's good for me to get out of the city. You can see stars walking back and forth from the house to the converted shed where the band rehearses and records.

We rocked it. And digital cameras were everywhere.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

this looks a lot less annoying than recording us.